• Generate plan to ensure reasonable penetration into the enterprise sector within Saudi Arabia.
• Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
• Develop and provide custom presentations to customers to solve their business and digital media problems and goals.
• Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
• Gather, manage, and direct a virtual team during the sales cycle.
• Proven ability to sell both large and small deals and to meet or exceed quotas.
• Excellent listening and communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal (Arabic & English).
• Goal oriented, self-motivated.
• Able to work independently but within a team environment.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
MIS, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Visual Comm.
- Job Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $1,500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Syria
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established in 2009, Takamul Smart Technology is a Saudi Arabia based company specializing in software development & digital media. Our service offering ranges from basic web development to more end to end digital solutions. We realize the necessity of mobilizing businesses and the necessity to engage users with the digital world through smart handhelds. For this, Takamul has a dedicated business unit focusing on digital media, cross media solutions and mobile application development. The philosophy of the company is to provide quality and customer focused services that will change the way you do business; we will work with you to build software solutions that can prepare you to take your business to the next level. We believe that the key factor that gives us a competitive advantage in the information technology field is our capability to employ our diverse network of expertise and resources locally and globally to deliver satisfactory solutions in a cost effective manner.