Business Development Executive
• Generate plan to ensure reasonable penetration into the enterprise sector within Saudi Arabia.
• Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
• Develop and provide custom presentations to customers to solve their business and digital media problems and goals.
• Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
• Gather, manage, and direct a virtual team during the sales cycle.
• Proven ability to sell both large and small deals and to meet or exceed quotas.
• Excellent listening and communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal (Arabic & English).
• Goal oriented, self-motivated.
• Able to work independently but within a team environment.
MIS, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Visual Comm.
- Job Location:
- Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Internet/E-commerce; Computer/Software
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $1,500
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Syria
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma