Positions are available within the events, subscriptions and advertising divisions. REDmoney is the world’s leading Islamic finance media company.
Our publications are distributed globally and read by the industry’s elite. Our events attract over 5,800 annual delegates in more than 12 countries. The training division is relied upon by most of the financial institutions and regulatory bodies around the world when senior management require knowledge training in the field of Islamic Finance.
• To maintain existing client accounts
• To find and build new key client relationship
• To assist in the development of new products and services
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Bear an entrepreneurial characteristic and thrive on achieving targets.
• Candidates who have working experience and knowledge on Islamic finance or within the financial services sector is preferable.
• Candidates who have working experience within the publishing and media industry is also preferable.
• Able to adhere to strict deadlines.
• Previous sales experience is essential.
• Additional languages will be beneficial.
• Team player and manage ones time efficiently and effectively
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Achieving Targets Independent Thinker Islamic Finance Deadlines Meeting Self Starter
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Publishing; Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established since 2004, REDmoney is the holding company for Islamic Finance news, Islamic Finance training and REDmoney events. We specialize in publishing, training and events FOCUSED on the rapidly growing sector of Islamic finance. Our products range from the industry’s leading global publication to conferences and highly specialized training courses. Headquartered in Malaysia, the company is now expanding its reach to the Middle East with its office based in Dubai.