Business Development Manager - Elearning
Confidential Company - Kuwait
• Meeting sales targets on a month-on-month basis.
• Obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Must speak English and Arabic fluently.
• Must be creative and flexible.
• Be able to work under pressure
• Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma