As a Business Development Manager, you will promote and sell Aconex online information management solutions, identify new markets and opportunities to secure key projects, and expand our growing customer base in the United Arab Emirates.
Does winning new business get your adrenaline pumping?
•Drive growth for the sole acquisition engine for Aconex in the UAE
•Generate new leads and prospect for opportunities
•Identify new key clients and set goals and plans for securing them
•Work with existing clients to ensure their continued success and sales growth
•Attend and participate in industry functions, product seminars and trade shows
•Effectively manage the sales process
•Prepare written presentations and proposals
•Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of Aconex products including their demonstration, pricing and administrative procedures.
•Understand competitor’s products positioning, features and benefits, pricing and account acquisition strategies.
Your skills and experience
•Proven track record of success in developing new business in your sales career
•Self-starter – hungry hunter who can work autonomously
•Comfortable penetrating a cold market with the ability to strategically identify, research and action new prospects
•Ability to generate customer advocacy and repeat business
•Ability to establish rapport with C-level executives
•Industry background in selling services, ideally software
•Experience in selling to or working in commercial construction, engineering, or similar and an understanding of the nature of construction projects.
•Ability to travel
•Rights to work in the UAE
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Aconex provides the world’s most widely used Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform for managing information, processes and people throughout the life cycle of construction and engineering projects across multiple industries. Aconex has served projects valued at more than US$700 billion, with over 300,000 users. Customers include nine of the world’s top ten engineering procurement and construction (EPC) firms, 23 of the 25 leading global design firms, and nearly all Fortune 500 construction and engineering firms.
For more information and examples of Aconex in action, see www.aconex.com. Follow Aconex on Twitter at @aconex and on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/aconex
Joining Aconex is a great career move and we''re currently hiring for exciting roles all over the world. We need confident, energetic people that are keen to help us grow. If that sounds like you, get in touch today!
• People LOVE it here. More than 1/4 of our employees have been with the company for 5+ years.
• Award winning company and products. We have received 30+ awards (Deloitte Fast 50, Software 500, innovation awards).
• We're global. Aconex has grown to 43 offices and employees regularly interact with teams globally.
• See your ideas become reality. Our management team is open and available. They are genuinely interested in hearing your great ideas and strategically implementing them as we continue to grow.
• Passionate work environment. Work with passionate, talented, and smart people from around the world.
• Career development. Expect continuous personal development with internal career pathways and promotions common