To develop Ingeus business within KSA and the Middle East region through the sale of industry leading services within the Higher Education and L&D sectors.
To generate a sustainable pipeline and close sales opportunities within the customer base through high levels of product and service knowledge combined with proven sales disciplines to manage customers through the sales lifecycle.
• Generate sales of products and services to meet monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets.
• Identify and develop relationships with prospective clients across KSA and Middle East
• Manage prospective clients through the end to end sales cycle including the preparation of quotations, proposals and solutions for clients
• To manage relationships with existing clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
• To manage marketing initiatives for Ingeus products including e-marketing campaigns.
• To effectively develop professional networks to improve brand awareness and generate sales opportunities.
• To effectively cross-sell additional Ingeus services to generate account growth and stimulate new market development.
• To record and report pipeline activities accurately and in a timely fashion to Senior Management Team.
• To develop expertise across the range of Ingeus product and service lines and their application within the Education and Corporate environments
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: Effectively manage expectations of both Head of Commercial Services and Business Development. Work closely with Senior Management Team and frontline staff to identify sales opportunities.
External: Extensive prospect and client contact to generate new sales and grow existing accounts.
Ideally of graduate calibre – Bachelor degree level
Demonstrable experience of generating sales within ‘product-led’ environment.
Experience of selling and delivering e-learning solutions.
Experience of working directly within HR related industry i.e. recruitment, training, career management
Customer Service Orientation
Teamwork & Cooperation
High standard of written and oral communication – ability to articulate concepts in both Arabic and English
High level of commercial awareness – ability to price bids effectively and manage P&L
Good networking capabilities – ability to generate sales opportunities through relationships
Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
Ability to use IT systems including CRM
This job is posted in the following Specialties:ability to generate sales opportunities PeopleSoft CRM Leadership Communication Communication Written
Bachelor Degree in business management or similar.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Ingeus is a company founded on helping people to realize their potential. Starting in Australia 22 years ago the company has developed significantly and currently works in partnership with governments in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden, South Korea, Switzerland, Poland and (since 2011) Saudi Arabia . The company now employs over 2,100 people in more than 150 offices internationally. For more information about the Ingeus group please visit www.ingeus.com.
Our contracts focus on providing careers support and employability skills to job seekers and people in work. In Saudi Arabia we operate out of seven locations including Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Tabuk, Hail, Al Khobar and Medina.
Key to our success includes:
• Our ability to prepare job seekers for the workplace, developing their skills and job search techniques so that they can find the right job and progress in their careers.
• Our relationships with employers and ability to understand their business needs, making sure that the right match is made with the job seeker.