Business Development Manger
To generate a sustainable pipeline and close sales opportunities within the customer base through high levels of product and service knowledge combined with proven sales disciplines to manage customers through the sales lifecycle.
• Generate sales of products and services to meet monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets.
• Identify and develop relationships with prospective clients across KSA and Middle East
• Manage prospective clients through the end to end sales cycle including the preparation of quotations, proposals and solutions for clients
• To manage relationships with existing clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business
• To manage marketing initiatives for Ingeus products including e-marketing campaigns.
• To effectively develop professional networks to improve brand awareness and generate sales opportunities.
• To effectively cross-sell additional Ingeus services to generate account growth and stimulate new market development.
• To record and report pipeline activities accurately and in a timely fashion to Senior Management Team.
• To develop expertise across the range of Ingeus product and service lines and their application within the Education and Corporate environments
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: Effectively manage expectations of both Head of Commercial Services and Business Development. Work closely with Senior Management Team and frontline staff to identify sales opportunities.
External: Extensive prospect and client contact to generate new sales and grow existing accounts.
Ideally of graduate calibre – Bachelor degree level
Demonstrable experience of generating sales within ‘product-led’ environment.
Experience of selling and delivering e-learning solutions.
Experience of working directly within HR related industry i.e. recruitment, training, career management
Customer Service Orientation
Teamwork & Cooperation
High level of commercial awareness – ability to price bids effectively and manage P&L
Good networking capabilities – ability to generate sales opportunities through relationships
Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
Ability to use IT systems including CRM
This job is posted in the following Specialties:ability to generate sales opportunities PeopleSoft CRM Leadership Communication Communication Written
Bachelor Degree in business management or similar.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Human Resources
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma