Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To assist Purchasing Manager / Purchasing Team Leader meeting the needs of internal customers on a timely basis and extend his expertise to buyers in his purchasing group.
1. Introduce new potential suppliers of commodities/ services assigned to him.
2. Execute the procurement process to ensure timely conversion of purchase order for all released PR’s assigned to him.
3. Help to achieve cost savings objectives assigned to his commoditity group.
4. Follow-up with supplier to ensure all commitments delivered on-time.
5. Monitor supplier performance on a regular basis.
6. Maintain updated records on transactions processed by him.
7. Assist his manager to implement approved purchasing strategies for assigned goods and service.
8. Assist his manager to execute the procurement process to ensure timely completion of purchase order issue for all released PR’s in assigned material groups. Follow-up with supplier to ensure all commitments delivered on-time.
- Strong command of spoken and written English language.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or technical discipline from recognized university.
- Computer literate, numerate, detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, able to organize work and execute with minimal supervision.
- Able to research information, analyze data, develop independent conclusions, present and defend recommendations.
- Other language skills, particularly spoken and written Arabic.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system, particularly MM module.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Supply Chain Management Purchasing Management Procurement
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ALMARAI is a well established and highly successful dairy foods company in the Middle East synonymous with quality and is a household name throughout the region. The company is renowned for its technical expertise, innovative edge and customer service. It is the largest vertically-integrated dairy company in the world and its rapid growth has been founded on a commitment to quality and excellence across all aspect of its operations. The company is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and is engaged in the production processing and sale of high quality fresh dairy food products and enjoys a 40% share of fresh dairy market. The company commenced operations in Saudi Arabia in 1976.
Almarai's activities vary from dairy and arable farming, dairy processing, to the manufacture, sale, marketing and the distribution of a wide range of fresh and long life branded dairy products.Bakeries, Poultry processing and Infant Nutrition are more recent business additions to the company portfolio.
It employs more than 21,000 staff, operates international state-of-the-art farm and manufacturing facilities, and has a comprehensive distribution network delivering products fresh daily to 40,000 outlets across six countries.
The company is eager to attract and provide excellent career opportunities for prospective employees who are keen to play a part in its ambitious expansion and development.
Almarai offers challenging and rewarding careers in a dynamic environment. You will get the opportunity and be given the responsibility to utilise and optimise the latest farming, processing, and distribution and information technologies.
If you are interested in a career with an organisation which is customer focused, innovative and values continuous learning and improvement, then ALMARAI is the place for you.
Visit our website at: www.almarai.com