Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
ERG is a specialist Air Pollution Control Contracting Company.
ERG is seeking a CAD draftsman for its Jordan branch office.
The successful draftsman will work for the Regional Director and his/her duties will include:
• to produce accurate process and mechanical drawings using AutoCAD 2012 or AutoCAD 2012LT: drawings will include Process and Instrumentation Diagrams, System General Arrangements, Vessel Detail Drawings
• interaction with suppliers and clients
• general office duties
The successful candidate should be Jordanian and will:
• have graduated with a minimum of a diploma in engineering/mechanical drawing
• have a minimum of 3-5 years experience of the process industry, preferably in environmental engineering
• be computer literate and fully familiar with AutoCAD 2012 and the MS Office suite - experience with Autodesk Inventer suite will also be an advantage
• be fluent in Arabic (written and spoken) and English (spoken as a minimum)
• be motivated to work well in an international company, relating to people of different nationalities.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
ERG is a specialist environmental engineering contractor. We provide turnkey odour control packages for waste water, and a range of air pollution control systems for the chemical, pharmaceutical, energy and metals industries. The business is focused in the UK, with a Middle East branch office in Jordan, and a variety of technology licensees around the World. Visit www.ergapc.com for more information.