• Preparation of drawings based on inputs and requests from the engineering departments
• Incorporating third party data and Qatar Rail data into the data management system
• Maintaining CAD data structure and quality
• Following CAD and GIS standards
• Plotting and compiling of drawings into deliverable folders
• knowledge in infrastructure planning, (railway or road projects)
• Knowledge in Civil 3d and AutoCad
• Knowledge in GIS Systems
• Knowledge in Autodesk Vault Collaboration platform or similar systems
• Open to new technologies and tools
• Excellent oral and verbal communication skills in English
This job is posted in the following Specialties:AutoCAD AutoCAD Architecture Autodesk Vault GIS Road
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering; Transportation
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Qatar Rail was established as a direct result of the vision of His Highness The Emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. It is one of a number of transformational projects that aim to continue the progression of Qatar into an advanced country capable of sustaining its development and providing a high standard of living for its entire people by 2030. The implementation of this great vision has begun and the national development plan is on track to fulfill the nation’s dream.
Qatar Rail will be the owner and manager of Qatar’s rail network and will be responsible for the design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the entire rail network and systems.
The Qatar Rail Programs are a major national endeavor for the State of Qatar, and we at Qatar Rail are in partnership with international and local companies to bring the visionary programs to life.
The planned integrated national rail network will unify all rails in Qatar and will connect Qatar’s Rail network to neighboring countries to create the region’s first fully integrated rail system. By combining traditional elements with state-of-the art modern features, these programs will create the region’s most comfortable, reliable, and safe railway system.
We aim to develop a sustainable system which will realize our national dream and create a new business sector for Qatar.