Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The call center agents for the DSP Contact Center require strong written and verbal communication skills that are essential to answering incoming calls from customers, responding to inquiries and questions, handling complaints, troubleshoot problems and providing information. Eventually, they are part of the forefront team responsible for satisfying customers and maintaining good image of the company.
1.1 Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Answer calls professionally.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Handle and resolve customer complaints.
• Provide customers with service information.
• Enter customer information.
• Identify and escalate priority issues.
• Route calls to appropriate resource.
• Follow up customer calls where necessary.
• Complete call logs.
• Produce call reports.
• Update the existing databases as required.
• Use an effective approach to handle special telephone
tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs,
holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
• Identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone
• Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor
• Resolve and input provider/client requests into tracking
system according to established guidelines. Ensure proper,
accurate records, files, databases are set up and
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of call center telephony and technology is a plus
• Customer service experience
• Good data entry/keyboard skills
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
• Six months or more experience in a call center environment
is a plus.
• Basic computer knowledge/technological skills- the person
should be adept in using search tools, browsers and also
email features; attaching files to correspondence, utilizing
tracking and management features, including familiarity of
1.3 Key Competencies
• Verbal, listening and written communication skills.
• Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic
• Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances,
instill trust in others besides upholding the values of the
• Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult
customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of
the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond
to requests for service/assistance.
• Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of
the work environment, any delays or other unexpected
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team work.
• Stress tolerance.
High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering; Business Support
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
Arabian Construction Company is a dynamic and progressive organization that has grown to become a leader in its industry.
ACC has been operating since 1967, through a comprehensive regional network all over the Middle-East.
From power generation and desalination plants, to factories, hotels, hospitals, and intricately sophisticated smart buildings; ACC's track record is a prestigious list of efficiently delivered projects.
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 25,000 employees