Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Create, monitor and review procedures that are implemented to attain efficient and effective day-to-day operations; develop standard operating procedures/ workflows to ensure adequacy in meeting call center objectives.
2. Manages call center setup; making sure all requirements, facilities and resources are available on time needed to meet deadlines; this requires alignments with all related departments.
3. Develop performance reports in order to assure tracking of departmental key performance indicators and provide profound analysis for data concerning the call center operations/customers
4. Collaborate with Call Center Manager and WFM manager to develop agent schedules that support the forecasted calls and enable the call center to meet service level objectives, quality objectives, productivity and objectives.
5. Evaluate current staffing and future needs based on efficiency analysis. Make recommendations for headcount changes.
6. Report any unresolved technical obstacles to IT, recommends acquisition and deployment of new technologies and equipment and suggests required modifications on the call center software system resulting from customers' complaints and inquiries.
7. Provide consistent support to agents by serving as a reliable resource for information and resolving difficult situations as they arise.
8. Effectively motivate and guide employees toward achieving individual, team and company goals and objectives. Help develop and implement activities to create team spirit and performance improvement.
9. Assure that the call center operations have and implement tracking mechanisms for all metrics and provide plans for constant improvement.
10. Support supervisors by providing sufficient training on the different technological procedures, flowcharts constructions, skills or systems used in the call center and supervise over their accuracy in transferring the knowledge to representatives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Arabic and English.
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Proven Track record of leading change, driving performance, and reducing operational defects.
- Proficiency in Telecommunications, LAN and Internet services.
- Decision Making; make important decisions in a timely and effective manner
- Multi-task and learn and communicate a vast array of operational information
- Prioritize workload and deliver against requested projects on time.
- Be continuously updated with industry technologies and operational standards.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
DMS MENA entered the market in January 2000. With Direct Marketing leadership as its goal, DMS MENA built partnerships with major multinational companies and governmental agencies. At the time, Direct Marketing, as an industry, was new to the region. This led DMS MENA to champion with its partnering clients the introduction of Direct Marketing, thus challenging existing conventional marketing ideas and principles. Throughout the past years, DMS MENA made its mission to invest in building this industry. To do so, DMS MENA’s strategy was to develop the most concise and detailed household databases in the region. Collaborating with infrastructure leaders like Cisco, Oracle and strategic partnerships such as Saudi Post, Acxiom UPU, DMA; DMS MENA was set apart from the rest.
Today, DMS MENA stands as the region’s leading Direct Marketing Agency.
In DMS MENA, we work on careful integration of knowledge, creativity and foresight to develop strategic direct marketing plans that incorporate our effective and professional services.