Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer
- Follow up the calls of the client with clerical duties which includes faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references as well as liaising with other departments
- must speak English & Arabic
- Pleasant and friendly mannerism
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills- the person should be adept in using search tools, browsers and also email features; attaching files to correspondence.
- Good verbal and oral communication skills- fast and correct typing, ability to create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors.
- The person should also know what to write while utilizing web communication, be able to quickly recognize signals of a disgruntled customer and be able to respond without getting angry
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others besides upholding the values of the organization
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments
- High level of motivation
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, aid others to succeed
- Good social skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Computer Skills and internet knowledge
- Reporting skills
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- High school or equivalent
About This Company
DMS MENA entered the market in January 2000. With Direct Marketing leadership as its goal, DMS MENA built partnerships with major multinational companies and governmental agencies. At the time, Direct Marketing, as an industry, was new to the region. This led DMS MENA to champion with its partnering clients the introduction of Direct Marketing, thus challenging existing conventional marketing ideas and principles. Throughout the past years, DMS MENA made its mission to invest in building this industry. To do so, DMS MENA’s strategy was to develop the most concise and detailed household databases in the region. Collaborating with infrastructure leaders like Cisco, Oracle and strategic partnerships such as Saudi Post, Acxiom UPU, DMA; DMS MENA was set apart from the rest.
Today, DMS MENA stands as the region’s leading Direct Marketing Agency.
In DMS MENA, we work on careful integration of knowledge, creativity and foresight to develop strategic direct marketing plans that incorporate our effective and professional services.