Answer phones to respond to orders, general customer inquires,, and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through all communication tools interaction.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
• Contacting customers as required.
• Following the campaign procedure.
• Sell product and place customer orders in computer system.
• Provide customers with product and service information.
• Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
• Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
• Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
• Recommend process improvements.
Other duties as assigned.
Reporting to: Call Center Supervisor.
• High school er equivalence.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn or CRM software applications.
• Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English and the ability to type 30 wpm.
• one years experience.
· work may require occasional weekend and/ or evening work beside some time we may need to have meeting er training with males.
High school er equivalence.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $500 - $1,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- High school or equivalent