The main duty of a Call Centre Agent is to respond to telephone inquiries about the company's products or services by following standard scripts and procedures. The incumbent is also responsible to ensure that all calls are answered within predetermined time scales and are dealt with the highest standards of customer service. The CCA will also document details of telephone conversation and actions taken, in order to make further follow-ups and corrective action as required.
• Build a customer-oriented focus in the Call Center by providing quality actions and resolutions to their concerns and queries.
• Follow communication/update expectations with clients, in accordance with the company policies, scheme or agreed time frames set.
• Answer inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific inquiries
• Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
• Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
• Update the existing database with changes and the status of each existing/prospective customer/member
• Document details of telephone conversation and actions taken.
• Maintaining records and close-loop each call by completing the clerical duties which includes faxing, filling up paperwork, doing checks on credit references, as well as liaising with other departments
• Analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions within the permitted scope of work.
• Relevant University Degree, medical background is preferred (nurse, pharmacist...)
• Flexible and ability to work shift
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
• Strong organizing and planning skills to work independently with efficiency and accuracy
• A proven track record of customer service success
• Requires tact and discretion in dealing with and handling confidential information
• Decisive, good decision making skills, able to escalate response to situations when relevant
• Strong communication, attention to detail and time management skills.
• 1 - 2 years experience in a call Centre/ Customer services environment, TPA , Hospitals or Medical Centers exposure a plus
Any relevant degree, medical background is preferred
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- China; Hong Kong; Korea (North); Malaysia; Nepal; Singapore
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma