1. Maintaining and monitoring log of queries
2. Maintains call center database by entering information.
3. Responsible for the inbound and outbound calls, determines requirements by working with customers
4. Interacts thru phone with outside parties to solicit orders for goods or services, make appointments, collect information and conduct follow-ups
5. Answers inquiries and resolves problems by clarifying desired information; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
6. Acting as main contact to sales support and responds quickly and positively to the needs, requests and demands of the customers and colleagues
7. Ensures all customers service expectations are met to the highest possible standard
8. Ensures that all transactions are submitted in a timely and accurate manner
9. Provide a consistent level of professionalism in written and oral communication
10. Demonstrates energy and enthusiasm – always strives to achieve quality results
11. Provide constructive feedback to improve processes and to improve operation of the Helpdesk
12. Responsible in finding a solution to common queries, record complaints in ERP and assign it to concerned person before consulting the superior
13. Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
14. Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent telephone skills and strong personality
• Computer literate and strong MS Excel skills, ability to type 30 wpm+
• Basic ERP experience an advantage
• Ardu speaking is a must
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $1,000 - $2,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Nigeria; Pakistan; Philippines
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Green Coast Enterprises is a private group, owned by the Abdul Ghaffar Hussain family. Founded in 1977, our activities include Manufacturing, Investments, Real Estate and Trading.
Being a family-owned business, Green Coast Enterprises takes a long-term view on its investments. The majority of the Group's assets have been under our umbrella for more than 30 years.
As an active owner, we work closely with the respective management teams to help them set strategies, formulate business plans and successfully grow their business.
Our hands-on approach to investing requires us to allocate our time and capital in a highly selective manner.
Corys Building Materials is the holding company of Hepworth PME, the region's premier manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of high quality plastic pipes, fittings and accessories used for distribution and transmission of water, wastewater and gas.
The Company forged strong partnerships in various key business sectors and international geographies. Amongst our key partners: Hepworth UK, Wavin, George Fisher and MDS.
Corys packaging was born out of the combination of two of the leading flexible packaging companies in the UAE, namely Kangaroo Plastics and Emirates Technopack.
Our products range from Polyethylene sheets and films used for food packaging to long lasting and high quality Geomembrane lining systems used in ponds, landfills and water storage.