Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• To handle camp administration, camp maintenance, safety and security.
• To monitor workmen behavior and maintain all records pertaining to the camp.
• Carry out regular inspections of the kitchen, dining areas and stores to ensure all cleaning and maintenance work is done.
• Responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of the camp and its surrounding.
• To coordinate with the Transport Department to ensure that buses arrive on time to pick and drop the workmen from various camps to the work site and back.
• To ensure that any disputes within the camp between workmen or any misbehavior is immediately reported to the HR Department.
• To plan and organize accommodation for new hires as and when Human Resource Dept. notifies the arrival.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
• Fluency in reading and writing in english and preferable arabic as well.
• Analytical skills.
• Problem solving.
• Communication skills.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Qatar National Import & Export Co. is a leading FMCG & HORECA Company in Qatar focusing on Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing Services, through innovative leadership, capitalizing on partner’s brands, using best practices to provide Premium Products & Quality Services with unique value for Customers & Consumers.