The Camp Boss is responsible for running and supervising the worker’s accommodation. The Worker’s Accommodation shall be located outside the city. The Camp Supervisor shall look after all camp aspects in term of customer service, maintenance, operations and financial. Ability to raise reports to manager. Experience in running Worker's camps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
-verify and check compliances of camp on a day to day basis.
- Camp Administration
- Planning & Implementation
- Cost Control
- Local Purchase for soft furniture etc. as per company norms
- Rooms allotments as per company procedure
- Accommodations for new arrivals
- Checking rooms every day ( Any body absent or sick) keep record
- Any sick person arrange medication/transportation (If required)
- Supervision for House keeping (Cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.)
- Keep record for water tanker (If buying from outside) otherwise meter reading on weekly basis.
- Disposal of sewage water and maintain proper record if tanker hire-in.
- Supervision of Staff/Workers Canteen
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for new arrivals/departures
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for distribution of company letters etc.
- Camp Maintenance
•Contract period 3 years with one +one extension
•6 months probation period
•Family accommodation provided by TANZIFCO (unfurnished)
•Transportation provided by TANZIFCO
•Monthly mobile allowance
•Annual paid leave (30 days)
•Annual return ticket to country of origin (family not included)
Good communication skills.
-Ability to prepare reports.
-Ability to solve problems.
-Strong personality with leadership character.
- Camp Clinic
- Security supervision (As per company guidelines)
- Transportation arrangements
- Information provider to the new arrivals about company timings/mess timings or any other schedule like shopping etc.
- Key Management
- Staff/Worker’s welfare
- Event Management
- Waste Management
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tanzifco is a leading cleaning company in Kuwait and is also ranked one among the leaders in the Gulf. The cleaning industry has become very competitive with customers looking for the company which renders the best service and the criteria used to select such company is its experience in the field of cleaning. Tanzifco has the proud distinction of achieving this recognition.
Tanzifco was established on the 29th of January, 1963 and it is the first Kuwaiti establishment providing modern cleaning services in Kuwait.
Tanzifco commenced operations using the methods set up by European experts. It then gradually and steadily convinced government officials, hospital authorities, as well as local people to use its services. Today Tanzifco executes more than 200 cleaning contracts, brief details of which are inclus\ded in this profile.
Tanzifco provides a full range of cleaning services to fulfill the needs of all Government, Commercial, Muncipality, and Industrial establishments working both on a regular contract basis as well as doing one-off jobs. Our workers are well trained in modern cleaning techniques using the latest cleaning equipment. Our motto being “customer satisfaction” we strive at all times to achieve it and to this end you will find our staff, keen to help, quick to make decisions, positive and professional in their approach.
Tanzifco has continued its progress successfully, relying on its growing experience in this field not only in Kuwait but also has go international fame, expanding to Egypt, Dubai, and Qatar. It has sister companies dealing with various other aspects of Kuwait society too.