Duties and Responsibilities:
-verify and check compliances of camp on a day to day basis.
- Camp Administration
- Planning & Implementation
- Cost Control
- Local Purchase for soft furniture etc. as per company norms
- Rooms allotments as per company procedure
- Accommodations for new arrivals
- Checking rooms every day ( Any body absent or sick) keep record
- Any sick person arrange medication/transportation (If required)
- Supervision for House keeping (Cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.)
- Keep record for water tanker (If buying from outside) otherwise meter reading on weekly basis.
- Disposal of sewage water and maintain proper record if tanker hire-in.
- Supervision of Staff/Workers Canteen
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for new arrivals/departures
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for distribution of company letters etc.
- Camp Maintenance
•Contract period 3 years with one +one extension
•6 months probation period
•Family accommodation provided by TANZIFCO (unfurnished)
•Transportation provided by TANZIFCO
•Monthly mobile allowance
•Annual paid leave (30 days)
•Annual return ticket to country of origin (family not included)
Good communication skills.
-Ability to prepare reports.
-Ability to solve problems.
-Strong personality with leadership character.
- Camp Clinic
- Security supervision (As per company guidelines)
- Transportation arrangements
- Information provider to the new arrivals about company timings/mess timings or any other schedule like shopping etc.
- Key Management
- Staff/Worker’s welfare
- Event Management
- Waste Management
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: