- Responsible for planning, organizing, Marketing, mobilization, implementing the Company procedures, managing and overseeing the activities of the whole Camps & Catering Division.
- Ability to handle direct Operation and Maintenance for Camp Accommodation and their associated Infrastructure As: Water treatment plant including ROP (Water desalinization Plant), Sewage treatment plant, Permanent or Emergency Power generators plant, Buildings Power distribution stations, Water Irrigation systems, Buildings Central and individual HVAC Equipment, Waste Incinerators, Catering Equipments, Buildings Plumbing and Electrical system, Storage tanks, Technological pipes, Providing high quality functional accommodation services for camps occupants / residents comprising of different nationalities and different cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to open new business lines with new clients in order to fulfill the capacity of 6000 vacant in the camp.
- Ability to train staff about customer services and quality management.
- Facilitate the Weekly inspections with HSE, Fire Team, Security and Health manager.
- Monitor the camp premises and carry out preventive maintenance periodically to ensure that company’s health and safety policies are adhered; housekeeping standards are met to create a safe and healthy environment.
- Ensure accommodations and service facilities are well maintained and meet western standards to the extent possible.
- Carry out inspections and audits, and track actions closeouts.
- Procure necessary materials required, and liaise with senior management to obtain approval for the same.
- Monitor the camp organization at construction site by means of organizing the staff meal, cleaning and maintenance of camp
- Supervising the staff to ensure acceptable performance of assigned job duties. Lead all departments of Camps, Kitchen, and Utilities.
- Responsible to deal with camp issues, personal issues of the work force & other issues related to Saudi Legislations.
- Camp Accommodation Manager, with extensive experience in Operation & Maintenance for Medium and Large scale Camps. Solid background in management of catering, housekeeping, maintenance and administration of camps, excellent knowledge of building servicing & maintenance with experience in: maintaining appropriate systems records and documentation associated with camp management, logistic management and financial control and planning of camps.
- Dedicated manager with a strong work ethic and the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Experienced in operations management, sales, budget development, problem solving and cost control
• Works efficiently under pressure, reacting effectively to changing priorities and workloads.
• Capacity to integrate within an international and national workforce.
• Ability to lead and train international and national staff.
• Proven ability in trouble shooting and maintenance programme implementation.
• Proven ability to communicate with people of all nationalities and backgrounds
• Accustomed to using experience and common sense when problem solving and decision-making.
• Capacity to meet deadlines often under pressure and adverse conditions.
• Ability to organize and motivate team members.
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Utilize networking, influencing, negotiation skills and technical knowledge to help assure compliance with project Camp operation requirements
• Minimum 5 years Experience.
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Iraq; Ireland; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; South Africa; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Hussain Ahmad Al-Mutawa Sons Trading & Construction Company [HAMTE], previously known as Hussain Ahmad Al-Mutawa Trading Establishment, is joint venture body that was established by the respectful business man and one of the main characters that contributed in the development of the industrial revolution in the eastern coast of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in general, particularly in the project of Jubail Industrial City who is Hussain Ahmad Al-Mutawa (passed away in June 2008). The history of the corporation goes back to the early nineties as a small project composed of several residential blocks that provided accommodation and catering to the Saudi Arabian Marine Forces of the Jubail Naval Base. Later, the residential compound has had much advancement in terms of the services and has been expanded to accommodate up to 9000 resident at peak time. Meanwhile Hamte is one of well known fast growing groups of companies KSA, which is contributes in developing Saudis economies on several fields through its Divisions like Housing, Catering, Manufacturing, Construction, Elevators&Esclators, Trading and Heavy Equipment Transportation, that makes Hamte is one of the conglomerate Companies in the eastern provision meantime. Hamte offers long term career opportunities, generous expatriate salary packages and dynamic career development opportunities. In addition, Hamte provides full assistance in relocation from A-Z with a team of experienced HR professionals trained to support you through the relocation process. Hamte is a Group where professionals are encouraged to make a difference. We value and respect our people and believe that only through working in a collaborative manner, we can turn today’s visions into tomorrow’s reality. The people who work for us make us what we are: they help us compete with the biggest and the best companies in our field. We offer competitive remuneration packages and have one of the most comprehensive programs of training and development.