Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Cashier | Al Futtaim Motors - Hino | Dubai
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al-Futtaim Motors Commercial Vehicles occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the United Arab Emirates, and leads the rapid development of the country's automotive business, while continuing to contribute to Hino trucks, Toyota Forklifts and BT Warehouse Equipment worldwide growth. To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, Al Futtaim Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centers throughout the UAE.
We are looking for an experienced Cashier to join Al Futtaim Motors' Commercial Vehicles (Hino Trucks and Toyota Material Handling Equipment) in Dubai.
The main functions of the Cashier would include the following:
* Cash Handling (cash, down payment and cash cheque receipt and billing)
* Cash and cheque deposit in the bank
* Collection & Posting of Post Dated Cheques
* Current Cheque Posting
* Petty cash maintenance
* Petty voucher preparation, parking and sending to Finance Dept.
* Filing of credit Invoices
* Daily control of cash and cheque
* Coordination and follow up with Finance Department
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Demonstrable experience within a previous cash / cheque handling position
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong mathematical approach
* Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
* Fluency in English communication skills
* Arabic communication skills preferred.
* Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment
* An understanding of IT systems, in particular SAP would be advantageous
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Automotive
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.