Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Handle Foreign Currency, Remittances, and other customer transactions as assigned by the Branch Management, with zero defects.
• Ensure assigned work activities are carried out as per Company policies and procedures.
• Ensure Cash Handling is done as per Company policy, and Cash Balance at assigned 'Till' is accurately tallied and appropriately handled as instructed by the Branch Management.
• Responsible for security of Financial instruments such as Drafts, Cheques and Travelers Cheques.
• Report any anomalies such as Unders/Overs to concerned superior immediately.
• Exercise due diligence in processes related to customer transactions to ensure risk mitigation and adherence to relevant AML procedures and KYC initiatives.
• Identify improvement areas & propose constructive changes to achieve operational excellence.
• Graduate preferably with Accounting / Cashiering / Teller experience in a Bank or reputed Exchange House.
• Computer and Communication skills
• Age between 22 - 35 years
• 3 years of prior experience as a Cashier /Teller in a Bank or reputed Exchange Company
• Knowledge of basic computer applications and operations
• Good verbal communication
• Should be necessarily fluent in English and an additional language of any focus segment
• Previous exposure to large volumes of cash handling is an added advantage
Please visit our company website to create your profile
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Banking
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Al Rostamani Group is a family enterprise, the growth of which has been fuelled by sound management principles and innovative business strategies.
Headquartered in Dubai, it is one of the largest conglomerates based in the United Arab Emirates. The Group touches the lives of many people in many ways.
The Al Rostamani family of enterprises comprises of many solely owned. Its main areas of activities are automobiles, heavy vehicles, spare parts & services, travel related products, foreign exchange, real estate, land development, and building industry related products, infrastructure development, electronic communications and general trading.