First-class service to Travel Retail smokers:
• Approaching Tobacco buyers in a responsible way and within law/regulation.
• Interaction with confidence & clarity to ascertain Tobacco
• Advising on product assortment, allowances, prices and savings.
• Build & maintain contact with regular travelers.
• Increasing the products sales, with emphasis on the represented brand, as well as cross-category sales.
• Ensuring product availability & attractive display on-shelf for the brands.
• Enhance the category value by influencing consumers to trade up to premium & super premium brands.
• Supporting monthly sales targets set for Tobacco category, Brands, etc.
Tobacco category support:
• Continuously ensuring that tobacco products are not out-of-stock for the related brands.
• Maintaining agreed planogram for the related brands.
• Maintain a strong & healthy relationship with Customer and other outlet staff.
• Ensure open, regular communication with Key report contact on issues/highlights.
• Follow instructions/briefing by Agency Key contact to support the implementation, execution & control of marketing activities.
• Provide information about unusual/special/interesting Tobacco Buyer behaviors.
• Ad-hoc reporting to defined Key Contact upon request
• Knowledge about brands information as well as tobacco products in general.
• Achievement of specified targets.
• Accurate completion of required reports.
• Excellent schedule attendance.
• Maintaining a professional appearance & attitude at all times during the job.
• Effective Tobacco Buyer engagement: direct contact and dialogue with Tobacco Buyer is maximized.
• Focus promotional Brand values & benefits are communicated in a responsible way and within legislation/regulation
• High level of Customer Service
• Positive and flexible attitude
• Initiative to adopt a pro-active approach, taking full ownership for delivering against agreed action plans & set objectives
• Ability to perform duties with the minimum of supervision and ensure regular communication with key stakeholders.
• The preferred candidate should be 25-30 years old.
• Professional, well maintained appearance.
• Foreign languages: English & market specific. Additional languages are an advantage.
• Previous experience in a Retail environment / Marketing / Customer Service is an advantage.
• Knowledge & passion for brands and their importance and influence in a consumer’s choice.
• Mature & self-confident.
• High degree of self-initiative.
• Excellent communication and influencing skills: a person that easily communicates and relates to other people.
• Customer service proactive attitude.
• Passion for learning.
• Strong selling skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team-player.
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma