Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We are looking for young, energetic candidate to carve their future in IP CCTV System Designing.
The Job would require the following skills:
Experience of Generating drawings in software’s like AutoCAD.
Sound knowledge of the Computer Servers, Switches, LAN Cables, Fiber Optic Cables, Technical Discussions involved in Cables.
Understanding of Layer 2, Layer 3 Switches IP CCTV and Server Configuration.
Setting up Wireless Systems and understanding of Bandwidth Calculation for the Network
Sound knowledge of the BMS System and working.
Tender Submission and Offer Making for CCTV Systems and preparing Costing Sheets (Design, Estimation & Quote)
Education: (UG - Any Graduate) OR (PG - Any PG Course)
5-8 years of Total Experience work experience in similar field
Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering for application deployment
At least 5 years' experience in enterprise IT, including senior roles in at least two full solution projects, as an architect
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Microserve prides itself on its relaxed and friendly company culture. The Company encourages a climate of individual growth, career opportunities and training across a variety of skills. We believe people who enjoy what they do, they shall do it well.
Our values are not optional extras, nor are they a distraction from our real jobs. They are vital in securing and keeping trust, creating a respected, sustainable, profitable company with strong relationships - for the long-term.
• Sustainably delivering excellence to our customers
• Exceeding the expectations of our clients and others we work with
• Thinking sustainably for the long term
• Passionate about success.
• Believing in People
• Investing in training and development.
• Promoting teamwork and the sharing of knowledge and best practice.
• Recognising the power of diversity.
• Never compromising on safety
• Protecting and supporting employees and any one working with us or affected by our activities.
• Committed to continuous improvement.
• Acting with integrity.
• Being reliable, trustworthy and fair in all we do.
• Showing respect.
• Committed to delivering on our promises.