Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Manage the deployment of large, complex JDSU Communication Test telecoms monitoring solutions to tier 1 telecommunications customers in the Middle East. Looking for an individual with a unique combination of project management skills, technical skills and sound business judgment to lead a team of field resources. Specific responsibilities include:
• Responsible for involvement in pre-sales activity to assist with sales quotes, services estimates and project planning.
• Develops and implements project plans; establishes and manages customer expectations.
• Manages the delivery of engagements to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement profitability.
• Directs project resources including 3rd parties.
• Is responsible and accountable for the financial impact of the engagement and all vendor contracts / agreements.
The successful candidate will lead the development and delivery of large integrated customer solutions by transforming broad concepts into structured programs, planning and leading the implementation, delivering solutions for complex, high impact issues, and building effective client relationships.
You will be measured on your ability to complete projects on time and within budget, maximize the effectiveness of both internal and third party technical resources, and exceed customer expectations.
• Co-ordinate JDSU’s efforts at system adoption to ensure STC see value from the system. This work would be collaboration with JDSU SMEs in the UK and Europe, plus co-ordination with the product R&D development team. The high-level objectives and measures for system adoption are likely to be:
o reducing number of customer calls to STC customer care
o reducing STC customer care costs through fewer engineer dispatches to customer premises
o reducing STC customer care costs through fewer hardware replacements
• Assist with JDSU in taking over support responsibility for the IPTV system. This involves
o ensuring JDSU compliance with SLA and escalation point for issues
o establishing new OA position within JDSU and STC working practices
o managing relationship with JDSU partner in Saudi who will be sub-contracted for on-site hardware repairs
• Project management delivery of any intrusive system activities. The support and adoption activities might involve restarting applications and installing patches so this work needs to planned and organized to ensure minimum system disruption.
• Project management of expansion project when order received from STC. This will be a project to expand the current system’s capabilities and needs to be owned from order receipt through to acceptance, working with JDSU SMEs, R&D, third party product providers and all parties within STC on whom we are dependent and who have input to project acceptance.
• Be the face of JDSU in STC, working closely with the account manager to ensure customer satisfaction and highlight issues to the broader account team and JDSU management.
The successful candidate will have
• A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education and at least 3 years experience managing projects and / or related equivalent experience.
• An MBA degree is highly desirable but not required.
• Broad knowledge of DSL and IPTV and other wireline telecommunications technologies.
• Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
• Demonstrated ability to work comfortably with top level management.
• Demonstrated success managing multi-million dollar projects in an environment that includes services as a major deliverable and differentiator.
• Demonstrated skills in the following areas: Account Management, Leadership, Negotiation and Resource Management.
• Knowledge and ability to manage a small business including managing contractual and financial agreements.
• Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic and experience within Arabic culture.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$9,000 - $10,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Business Pyramid Corporation is business support services provider in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. BPC was established to guide local and foreign companies in Saudi Arabia with wide range of services. BPC is expertise in dealing with Government and Commercial sectors (Policies and procedures) which are essential for any business. This organization also provides complete business setup plan such as; setting up new office, Skilled Manpower, providing Business management experts, Human Resource Management, Accounting and Logistic support, all Commercial and Non-Commercial travel needs.
We provide “Business Process Outsourcing”, which is the process of shifting an internal job process to an outside/external company. BPO helps to increase a company’s flexibility and focus in core business. It will allow companies to focus on other business issues while having the details taken care of by our experts. This means that a large amount of resources and attention, which might fall on the shoulders of management professionals, can be used for more important, broader issues within the company. Plus, if your company is looking to expand, outsourcing is a cost-effective way to start building foundations in Saudi Arabia.
By using our Business Pyramid's Outsourcing Services, you business can sustain easily in very a competitive environment. More over by using our services clients have improved their customer service management because BPO has helped them to concentrate on their core business areas, while they outsourced non-core areas to us. We have high quality assurance team, which enables us to maintain highest standards of quality.