Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- The country Manager is responsible for setting strategies in coordination with the area leader, setting and implementing business plans for the country operations and account management activities. The Country Manager holds the ultimate accountability for the performance and P&L for local commercial and government business in Iraq. Manages people and resources, motivates, guides and directs them to be able to contribute to the operational vision & objectives.
- Set the long range plan for operations/ business development in the country
- Work closely with groups and stakeholders within the broader enterprise to ensure the success of the enterprise as a whole
- Manage the entire P&L of the country. Set overall country budget. Mange, control and monitor all operational expenses.
- Effectively manage the available financial resources and take appropriate & timely financial management decisions.
- Participate in quarterly/ yearly financial audits and ensure appropriate financial record keeping and administrative systems are in place.
- Implement, monitor & evaluate marketing activities within Iraq. Formulate marketing strategies to enhance market shares and sales capacity.
- Lead business development sales force to achieve targets and P&L objectives. Manage end to end sales cycles and work with our partners when necessary.
- Engage in local networking activities to generate & expand business.
- Set objectives financial and non-financial for each business unit/ area and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Develop & manage the metrics necessary to understand the effectiveness of the operations. Monitor & analyze KPIs and ensure corrective action is taken as and when necessary
- Lead the management team in realizing objectives. Motivate & mentor people within the organization.
- Monitor employee performance, build & develop expertise of existing employees and ensure retention of high potentials.
- Ensure security & safety of employees at all times.
- Work within a very challenging and face-paced environment
- A strong business network with a passion to drive business.
- College Degree is a prerequisite and preferably in a field relevant to the position (Logistics).
- MBA would be preferred.
- More than 10 years progressive business experience in an operational role of a similar scale and within the logistics industry.
- Regional experience with exposure to business environment in Iraq would be preferred
- Job Location:
- Al Nagaf, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Senior Executive (President, CEO)
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today's fast pace of life.
Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental, physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback.
Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.