CEO - Leading Steel Manufacturing and Production Company - Bahrain - Arabic / Westerners Only
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer to join their team in Bahrain.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Ensure that the company is functioning most efficiently with special care to maintaining good quality and safe work environment meeting all objectives of profit, customer satisfaction, healthy financial performance, managed risk and satisfactory working atmosphere for all staff.
Reporting to: Chairman
• Responsible for the full operation of the company and its budget as well as customer expectations.
• Good knowledge of sourcing raw material (Scrap).
• Responsible for the daily production operations of the company and all its components.
• Manage the responsibility of the entire operation of the company within the boundaries of the budget and showing developing plans to save on operational costs.
• Develop and improve process efficiency and quality standards adherence.
• Develop the company and introduce new products and processes to increase efficiency and productivity
• Responsible for managing the procurement to ensure that all raw and packaging materials are available in a timely fashion.
• Control optimal production solutions and equipment needs.
• Manage and help in the development and update of all operational procedures.
• Implement and maintain ISO quality standards
• Responsible for staff adherence and improvement using up to standard Manufacturing principles
• Responsible to provide the necessary training to all staff for development and improvement.
• Able to manage production personnel: Work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
• Able to evaluate employee performance and motivate to achieve peak productivity.
• Monitor and recommend proactive corrective and preventive equipment and machinery maintenance program.
• Prepare annual budget and present to management the yearly performance and outlook of the company.
• Forecast facility capabilities and manage annual production operating budget.
• Able to measure and upgrade standards for all job functions and procedures.
• Clearly understand customer specifications and requirements and ensure that systems are in place to meet these requirements avoiding mistakes and quality related errors.
• Produce management reporting, information details meeting manufacturing and operational metrics.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services by coordinating with external departments such as (HR, IT and Finance).
• Lead in the exercise of long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational and manufacturing excellence.
• Development of individual growth program budgets
• Timely invoicing to customers.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Regular meetings with the board.
• Graduate in Engineering or equivalent
• Open to Arabic nationals and Westerners with MENA experience
• At least five years of C Level experience
• Must have at least 3 years experience in the Steel industry
• Should have strong experience overseeing all aspects of the business from technical to financial to planning to sales to manufacturing etc
• Familiar with manufacturing and its associated equipment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Should be used as a guide only and will reflect interview performance and experience levels
• As a guide, up to $160k USD per annum base salary ($200k USD ++ Package)
• In addition:
o Annual leave
• Salary as a guide only
• Proven history of successful goal setting, achievement, and employee management
• Good strategic planning knowledge
• Proven success with efficient production line organization and output improvement
• Experienced team builder and participant
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to motivate and lead a diverse work force to achieve desired results
• Proven history of successful creation and implementation of training programs & operational procedures
• Positive “can-do” attitude
• Forward thinker and planner
• Problem-solver and pro-active solution seeker
• Strategic thinker with proven analytical abilities
• Committed to values and actions that assure premium brand execution.
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing; Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $10,000 - $15,000
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Senior Executive (President, CEO)
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Algeria; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Iraq; Ireland; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
First Resort Global Recruitment delivers Management & Executive Level recruitment & headhunting to selected companies across the Middle East. First Resort Global Recruitment combines Arabic and Western Recruiters and Business experts from around the world. We know how to find the highest calibre of candidates that match our clients’ needs. We work across every industry sector at Management level and above including • Retail, Fashion, Supermarkets, Furniture, Luxury Jewelry and Wholesale • FMCG, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage • Automotive, Transport and Heavy Construction Equipment • Hospitality, Food Services, Restaurants and Luxury Resorts • Property Development and Real Estate • Insurance, Finance, Banking, Financial Services, Audit & Consulting Firms • Media, Marketing, Music Industry & Entertainment • Medical, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Hospitals and more... We have a specialist division focused on Technical roles for our clients across the Middle East. First Resort Technical Recruitment work on Senior/ Lead Engineering positions and above for many local and international companies to help source the very best in Contract and Permanent staff within: • Logistics, Supply Chain, Marine Shipping, Haulage, Freight and Transportation • Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Water Treatment and Energy, EPC • Industrial Manufacturing, Mass Production, Construction & Engineering Contact one of our expert team to discuss how we can help your business recruit for the very best candidates, and how we can help you find your next career move. We look forward to working with you.