Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Certified Program / Project Manager
we are looking for Program and Project Managers with a solid experience in banking sector who had managed an IT banking projects
Job Summary for Program Manager related with :
•Responsible for running complex programs and projects. Which includes handling tasks that are involved in designing and development as well as production.
•Undertakes strategy creation for contingency planning and risk mitigation.
•Responsible for planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverable.
•Defines requirements and plans the project life cycle deployment.
•Defines resources for project and program implementation.
•Identifies and solves project issues effectively.
•Oversees and directs the project engineering team and manages conflicts within the different groups.
•Develops RFP (Requests for Proposals) for external services.
•Performs team assessment and evaluations.
•Exhibits leadership qualities to define requirements for project risks.
•Possesses skills like organization, presentation and customer service skills.
•Designs and maintains project and technical documentation
•Facilitating and making trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope and time.
•Providing project plans that include scheduling, cost inclusion, etc.
•Planning for risk and developing strategies for dealing with potential risks as well as covering them.
•Making sure that the execution of all projects is carried out on schedule.
*** Job Summary for Project Manager realted with:
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Job Requirements for Program and Project Managers :
- BS'C degree in computer science or related
- 8+ years experience in Programming and project management with 3+ of experience in managing IT banking projects
- PMP Certification is Must
- Delivery of at least 3 major projects/ programs
- Managing projects (or programs) according to PMI standards in all project phases and lifecycle
- Excellent ability of using different project management tools with at least Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- English fluency
Computer Science or related
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Temporary Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$8,000 - $9,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 20
- Residence Location:
- Bahrain; Egypt; Jordan; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Tawreed Technologies and Telecommunications (T3) is a global provider of consulting, IT Services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of govermental and private insititutes. With over 5 years in the Information Technology business.
T3 providing system analysis services, finding administrative, and electronically solutions for all institutions and companies of all types, to increase the amount of production and economize time and effort.
“To lead in enabling Clients’ Business Excellence by architecting and successfully delivering complete World Class Portfolios of integrated IT Solutions through distinguished and highly motivated Professionals”.
“To be our clients’ partner of choice through careful Analysis and Understanding of their Requirements, Industry Best Practices and Global Market Trends while ensuring highest Quality of Delivery, Commitment and Business Advancement”
“To retain and attract the distinguished & talented Professionals through an Enterprise Culture conducive to Motivation, Commitment, Productivity and Excellence”.
“To be our partner’s extended operation in the Middle East”.
Tawreed Technology & Telecommunication (T3) engineers combine their profound knowledge, skills and technical expertise with capability of in-depth analysis, design, and implementation of projects of any complexity as per customers’ requirements.
At Tawreed Technology & Telecommunication (T3) we recruit and hire only the best and the brightest technical and functional experts with demonstrated skills and proven track records. Our project-oriented organizational structure provides the quickest means to scope a project, form teams, and assign sufficient and appropriate personnel to complete projects on schedule and within budget.