Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Identify risk areas based on the past audit reports and understanding of the audited functions.
2. Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
3. Participate in determining the direction and thrust of the proposed audit efforts in co-ordination with the Audit Team.
4. Participate in preparing and editing audit programs.
5. Participate in identifying the audit procedures, including statistical samples and the electronic data processing tools.
6. Participate in identifying the key control points of the system in co-ordination with the Manager Internal Audit.
7. Perform audit operations and ensure adherence to the approved Audit Program
8. Obtain, analyze and appraise evidentiary data of the audited activities.
9. Participate in preparing the Audit Reports, discuss the deficiencies and recommend corrective actions to increase the efficiency of activities.
10. Make oral or written presentations to the management during and at the conclusion of the examination, discuss deficiencies, recommend corrective action and suggest improvements in operations and reduction in costs.
11. Prepare special reports as and when requested to express the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the systems.
12. Participate in evaluating the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
Bachelor degree in Commerce/ Accounting with 5 + years of expereince.
Fleuncy in English and Arabic.
Certifications: ACCA or CMA or CPA or CA or CIA
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
The Al-Sayer Group, is a leading progressive and proactive business group, headquartered at Kuwait, with diversified business interests in Automobiles, Transport & Heavy Equipment machinery, Car Rental & Leasing, Insurance Brokerage, FMCG, Tires, Oil & Paints, etc. Since its inception the company has focused on total customer satisfaction which has resulted in a good customer base. Our continuing commitment to excellence was recognized in 1997 when the company received the first ISO 9001 certification for achieving an international standard of quality and service specifically for service and repair of automotive and commercial vehicles and the sale of spare parts as Toyota / Lexus franchise.