Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
•Create appealing characters that articulate the Director’s vision for the production.
• Applies expert understanding of character design and needs of the animation process to design memorable, if not iconic characters.
• Develops character’s personalities, movements and expressions.
• Design characters that can be maintained throughout the production.
• Able to develop “star” characters for the production.
• Ensures that creative and technical staff have sufficient information about the characters throughout the production process.
• Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets.
• Has a unique and leading vision of how art/technology should function and the ability to inspire.
•Understanding of form, composition, and use of detail.
• Candidate has a minimum of 3 years of progressively complex related experience .
• Fluent In English and Arabic
• Experience required (one or more film or Animation series credits in Character Design)
• Demonstrates a diversified portfolio
• Experience with Photoshop is necessary.
• Able to work both collaborative and independently.
• Extremely strong pre-visualization and artistic drawing skills.
• Solid interpersonal and communications skills
• Self-managing — organized with good time management. Must be able to identify and meet goals.
Fine art course or /and character design program /and classical animation or and /production designe
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location: