Quality parameters analysis of raw, packaging, semi-finished and finished products to ensure the product safety and overall compliance to quality standards.
To perform the mineral, salts, vitamins and other special analysis by showing the proper functioning of laboratory practices, safety practices and environment safeguarding through maintaining adequate level of personnel competencies and application of GLP, safety and environment related policies.
Part III – Principal Responsibilities
• Perform all analyses of raw and packaging materials and finished products required by the QMS according to lab instructions.
• To analyze the analytical results and show them on graphs
• Daily analysis for CERELAC finished product.
• To send the periodical samples to out side labs for different analysis.
• Analyze the results of out side labs and show the trends through graphical representation.
• As a member of HACCP, assist in HACCP studies and updating of documentations.
• Daily monitoring of temperatures and humidity.
• Washing of all used glassware and good house keeping.
• Preparation of different reagents used in different analysis and to check the titer.
• Participate in daily sensory analysis session.
• Boiler water analysis
• Monthly analysis of drinking water / culinary steam.
• Proper storage, disposal of chemical and periodical inventory.
• Periodic guide of outside pest controller during treatment.
• Maintains a comprehensive internal control plan, so as to provide sufficient confidence in the accuracy of the analytical results obtained.
• Participate in P-test.
• Keeps management informed and observe all quality, food safety, safety at work and environment deviations and participates in corrective action as required.
• Promotes quality and food safety awareness and is permanently on the lookout for ways of improving the quality, food safety, safety at work and environment.
• As a member of QA team, assist in NFSMS internal audits, updating of documentations and monthly checks of PRP,s.
• Assists in calibrating and monitoring sensors and rapid methods used in production.
• Carries out any other relevant duties as required by Quality Assurance Manager
Very good computer skills.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma