Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The person will be directly reporting to international finance director in Turkey and will be mainly responsible of all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing and monthly closings, treasury, tax and legal, budgeting and statutory reporting as well as management reporting.
• Bookkeeping activities of the stores;
• Responsible of all accounting processes(cash and bank, supplier, contractor and customer account recording and collection/payment cycles);
• Reconsolidation of GL accounts and monthly closing process;
• Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, etc.) and submit periodical management reports to group finance function;
• Prepare and submit official declarations (to tax authority, social security institution etc.) in a timely manner ( will be supported by tax consultants );
• Periodical bank, customer and supplier account reconciliations;
• Fixed asset register bookings;
• Preparing all the periodical financial reports in local GAP and IFRS;
• Support exportation and importation process;
• Participate in budgeting and future projections.
Education and Language Skills:
• University degree in Business Administration or Economy.
• Fluent in English (writing and verbal).
• Sound knowledge of local tax laws and regulations.
• Strong accounting background with accrual accounting mentality.
• Experience in local bookkeeping.
• Familiarity with IFRS financial reporting knowledge.
• Business start up experience is an asset.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in similar positions; retail experience is an asset.
• Familiarity with Novision Microsoft program is a plus.
• Result oriented and have a positive attitude.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High sense of responsibility, dedication and flexibility.
• Ability to work in a multinational/ multicultural environment.
- Job Location:
- Marrakech, Morocco
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Morocco; Casablanca, Morocco; Marrakech, Morocco
About This Company
“LC Waikiki is the brand name of Tema Group, the leading fashion retail company in Turkey with a turnover of $ 2 billion. Serving more than 40 million people from over 352 stores throughout the country. The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with stores established in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation other than Turkey. LC Waikiki plans to grow within Egypt, and with its policy of “everyone deserves to dress well”, to dress people with their life styles and looking for high caliber fashion professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming one of the largest retail groups in Europe by 2020.”