A processed meat factory in Qatar is looking for a Chief Accountant
1. To Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as journal vouchers, general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
5. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
6. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
7. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
9. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
10. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
11. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
12. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, minimum of five years experience in the same position as A chief Accountant, certified public accounting qualification is a plus.
2. Minimum 35 years of age
3. Bilingual ( English & Arabic )
4. Experience of working with business intelligence tools
Bachelor's degree / higher diploma"
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma