Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties will include:
• Record/Journalize daily receipts and disbursements, and other non-cash transactions of the company.
• Supervise preparation of monthly commission and salary payments.
• Prepare monthly financial statements such as Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Statement of Profit and Loss, Cash Flow Statement, Bank Reconciliation and other required financial reports.
• Analyze and reconcile account balances and maintain its supporting documents and schedules such as Asset Register, Prepayment Schedule, Schedule of Post-dated Cheque issued, Accounts and Loans Payable, and Cash Advances.
• Monitor the cash standing of all bank accounts and transact with bank on matter such as deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
• Prepare Cash Flow Forecast.
• Prepare Score Card for each Agent.
• Prepare budget and analyse the variances against the actual expenses.
• Supervise and assess the work of staff and direct the activities of the Accounting Unit.
• Create and implement various controls to strengthen the internal control of the Company.
• Prepare communications/correspondences related to Accounting Unit.
• Hold CFA, CMA, CPA or ACCA qualification;
• Have excellent English reading, writing and speaking skills.
• Arabic language skills would be beneficial;
• Have a minimum of 4 years experience, with at least 2 years in a similar Management position.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Financial Services; Consulting Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
AMLAK Capital United Real Estate is a professional real estate and support services solutions provider in the Gulf Region, delivering exceptional services to public and private clients worldwide.
AMLAK manages diverse real estate investments for individuals and institutional investors, managing real estate assets of a net worth over 100 Million K.D.
We believe our success is on placing clients first, combined with successful marketing; budget and expense control to achieve solid growth while maximizing each property's income and value.