Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Supervising the accounting process & information accuracy.
- Monthly and yearly closing performing taking into consideration the adjustments, balances confirmation & functional external audit.
- Prepare profit and loss statement report.
- Maintain local banking relationships including negotiating facilities agreements and ensuring that such activities are carried out with planned time frame and in context with general financial plans, targets and interest.
- Preparing cost center by analyzes costing per product and its effect on Profit and Loss Accounts, controlling inventory.
- Preparing and compiling monthly financial statements, expenditure analysis, and a budget control to ensure transparency within departments.
- Authorize payments and monitor other expenditures and report major variances.
- Assess financial reporting systems, accounting, procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures.
- Responsible for total accounting functions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Accounting
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Strong Communication Skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Time efficient, self-motivated and organized
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
A 40 year old Distribution Establishment carrying international brands From Europe.
Branches in all of Saudi Arabia