Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
2. Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy.
3. Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in accounts entries, documents, and reports.
4. Reviews accounts payables and receivables.
5. Determines proper handling of accounts transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
6. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and documents business transactions.
7. Responsible for distributing financial statements and cost center reports.
8. Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
9. Distributes monthly comparison reports and cost center reports according to schedules.
10. Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
11. Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
12. Adheres to internal and external deadlines.
13. Assist with annual budgets - prepares all allocations;
14. Coordinate monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
15. Responsible for all taxes obligations.
16. Support the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
17. Develop and implement various accounting procedures.
18. Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
19. Maintain system of accounts and keep records on all company transactions and assets.
20. Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
21. Knowledge of Navision and / or Axapta is a must
Bachelor Degree in Accounts
min 3 years experience
Knowledge of Navision and Axapta is a must
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Strata Information Technology (SITEC) is a customer focused enterprise IT Business solutions and services provider, serving the Middle East region.
Sitec is a vital division of Strata Group, a leading Middle East region private equity firm.
Strategically located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Dubai Internet City (DIC) with affiliated offices throughout the Middle East.