1) Ensure existence of proper control procedures in relation to security and access rights to computer systems that impact the financial and accounting records.
2) Ensure that all accounting staff are aware of the financial, Administrative and operational policies and procedures of the Company.
3) Ensure that all fund disbursement transactions are compliant with the Company’s operational policies and procedures prior to disbursement, e.g. completeness and accuracy of required documentation and approvals.
4) Supervise the accounts staff outside the head office.
5) Assess the root causes of problem areas and identify proper solutions to address errors and weakness.
6) Provide the Chief Financial Officer with all suggestions to improve and streamline the financial operational policies and procedures.
7) Handle any review and procedural issues that have been escalated to the supervisory level. Ensure that problems are thoroughly resolved in a timely fashion. Provide any resulting information to the Chief Financial Officer if follow-up is required.
8) Oversee the day-to-day activities of both the accountants.
9) Perform variance analysis on financial transactions on a regular basis. Provide any resulting information to the Chief Financial Officer if follow-up is required.
10) Ensure proper training for all incoming key staff. Monitor initial performance to ensure that the accounting team is comfortable and familiar with the Company’s policies and procedures.
11) Provides skill development feedback to the Chief Financial Officer to ensure that training needs are addressed.
12) Assist the Chief Financial Officer in the process of preparation of financial statements and other management reports. Assist the Chief Financial Officer in implementing procedures that render the financial statements accurate and comply with IFRS.
13) Supervise the bank reconciliation of accounts payables reconciliations.
14) Provide feedback to the Chief Financial Officer on any problems with the accounting system.
15) Ensure proper management of all accounting records.
16) Liaise with external auditors to help them achieve their duties and address the issues raised by them.
17) Participate in or oversee special projects and assignments as deemed necessary by Chief Financial Officer.
18) Monitor the effectiveness of tools and resources used by the accounting staff. Provide feedback to the Chief Financial Officer on equipment and infrastructure needs.
19) Update the accounting staff with all approved additions, deletions amendments to the policies and procedures.
Excellent computer skills ( Word excell)
Ability to act independently and decisively
Excellent organizational and people supervisory skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to manage conflict.
Excellent analytical skills.
Bachelor degree in accounting
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma