• Participate in the implementation of finance policies, and procedures to ensure all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled.
• Supervise the day to day operations of finance providing some guidance in facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
• Monthly closing and prepare all required management reports.
• Supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the accounting/finance unit activity is carried out in an efficient manner.
• Advise other departments on: financial issues and accounting or audit activities to ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Supervise the recording of operating results to ensure the accuracy of records.
• Manage the analysis, interpretation of variances to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information(financial/audit and analysis) for better decision making.
• Act as a point of contact for internal and external auditors as required to ensure that any queries are answered in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Highlight problems and recommends remedial action to ensure that the processes/activities and financials within the company is controlled, maintained and are accurate.
• Finalize the annual financial/ audit plans for the assigned team to ensure adequate resources are obtained to manage the plan effectively.
• Finalize and prepare Zakat requirement and follow up the file process with Company’s zakat consultant.
• Participate in the definition and finalization of performance and quality indicators for business processes within the company.
- Accounting Degree.
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, 2 years in managerial role.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to monitor and control the budget and to coordinate the work of the departmental staff.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma