Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2. Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3. Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
4. Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
5. Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
6. Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
7. Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
8. Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
9. Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
10. Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess the potential impact of projects.
Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Primivera or MS Project
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Jordan; Lebanon; Morocco; Palestine; Syria; Tunisia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SOS HR Solutions is the premier provider of executive human capital solutions in the Middle East.
One of our core business services is the executive search and placement, which is across all domains & disciplines, successfully serving the MENA region since 1975.