Civil / Site Engineer
Inspect and monitor project site construction activities and progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and prepare Weekly/Monthly Progress Reports and ensure Quality and safety are met with required Standards and representing the Company at meetings.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Day to day management, supervision, follow up and update the project work progress schedule on site.
• Review and approve works and submittals
• Review Shop Drawings.
• Review and follow up all project specifications and documentations.
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
• Resolving any technical difficulties at Site.
• Meet the established project deadlines.
• Attending regular Meetings with Superiors/Management to keep the Management informed of progress.
• Representing the company at all project meetings related to applicable duties.
• Make all coordination required with contractors, suppliers, etc.
• Preparation of Monthly Payment Certificate.
• Material Procurements & Payments Co-ordination.
Not less than 5 years experience in Saudi Arabia/Middle East as a Civil Site Engineer in the Civil construction field (Preferably specialized in handling of Residential Projects)
• Practical Application of Civil Engineering .
• Knowledge of Materials, Methods and the Tools involved in the construction.
• Knowledgeable to understand and review Drawings
• Complex Problem solving, Judgment and decision making Competencies
• Language Proficiency – Preferably bilingual – (English – Arabic) but Arabic is not a must
Special Conditions :
Age below 45 years and holding a Transferable Visa and currently available in Saudi Arabia are prerequisites for this position
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SEYADA L.L.C is a Project Management and Investment Company, specialized in Project Management and seizing Investment opportunities in the Real Estate and Industrial & Tourism sectors. Our Company was established to meet the unprecedented demand for reliable and dependable Project Management Companies that would manage Projects and Investments in a professional and expert methodology and suite with the best Practices in the profession.