As a research-focused healthcare company, our client discovers, develops and provides innovative diagnostic and therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals. They are now looking to recruit a Clinical Research Associate.
Duties will include but not be restricted to:
• Initiate, execute and complete clinical trials including stringent drug accountability & budgeting.
• Preparation of all trial relevant logistics & submission documents.
• Physician or Pharmacist.
• Strong Medical Background.
• Minimum 1 year experience as ‘Monitor’ or a ‘Clinical research associate’ (CRA) in a Multinational pharmaceutical company.
• Fluent in Arabic & English (Spoken & Written)
• Willing to travel all over the Gulf Area.
• MS office literate (Word, Excel & Power point)
• Hard worker.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Smith & Ken Consultants provide global coverage together and quality services, to qualified professionals within the Construction, Oil & Gas, Power & Energy, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, IT & Telecoms sectors. We have an excellent reputation for delivering both permanent and interim bespoke solutions to match each client’s and job hunters individual and specific recruitment needs.
Working in partnership with our clients, in effect becoming an extension of their HR/Recruitment division, our ability to add value to all levels of permanent recruitment stems from our extensive global network of contacts and problem solving abilities, through over thirty years of specialised recruitment experience.
Our clients are diverse, ranging from regional and international companies, specialising placement of industry leading professionals locally and international.