Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Management of Computerized Maintenance Management System and document control of drawings, as built, operating manuals etc…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Participate in the assembly and the preparation of the CMMS software for projects
• Ensure that all equipment data is entered in the system
• Update the Master Maintenance Schedule
• Update the work routines on equipment
• Ensure the implementation of the CMMS system
• Improve the performance and efficiency of the maintenance system on site
• Carry out system adjustments and updates related to the project needs
• Train personnel on CMMS system
• Ensure the proper cataloging and filing of all building drawings, Operation Manuals etc…
• Maintain a library of technical references and codes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 3 years experience in data entry and management of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
• Excellent computer skills, knowledge of web/internet technologies and MS Office
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• 3 years of document control experience
• A very high level of tact and diplomacy and customer service.
• Very strong teamwork and customer service skills with ability to quickly develop client and supplier relationships
• Self motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate; Facilities Management
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
SNC-Lavalin ProFac Gulf Management L.L.C. has been established and operating in Qatar since 2006. Our company is built on the values, strengths, and expertise of our two founding partners: Nasser Bin Khaled Al-Thani & Sons Holding Company W.L.L. (NBK), a significant property owner and developer with a longstanding, reputable presence in Qatar, and SNC-Lavalin ProFac, one of the foremost suppliers of facilities management services in Canada.