Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Coaching And Compliance Co-Ordinator
Coaching and contribute to the development of new and existing staff. With knowledge of the dNAO business objectives the role holder will support staff to meet these objectives, while maintaining the highest level of services to achieve an exceptional customer service experience and create a skilled and capable technical workforce.
- Contribute towards preparation of training/coaching schedules, plans, and related learning aids/presentations (e.g. Power Point slides) and liaise with Training Providers such as Dnata Training where required. Coordinate with the Administration office and trainee staff to prepare/communicate the schedule/nomination in a timely manner when required.
- Effectively carry out on job training or class room coaching/training sessions as assigned by the Training Officer or as per the published schedule. Adapt delivery style to suit the target audience, using appropriate learning aids and ensure that the training/objective is met at the end of each session.
- Complete all required documentation associated with the coaching/training assignments and forward to the Training Officer. Carry out other adhoc tasks (Training projects, Audits, Safety briefings, process compliance checks) as assigned by Training Officer / Line Manager.
- Prepare compliance audit plans and schedules and associated processes and procedures as directed by the Training Officer and Service Delivery Controller - Standards Quality & Procedures.
- Carry out observations on adequate sample size in a timely manner, and record on the audit form/checklist in a neat and legible manner. In case of non-compliance, give feedback/coach the concerned staff on the correct process/procedures and record this under the corrective measures taken.
- Prepare and forward audit report by including the scope, observation details, staff details, corrective actions taken, and preventive measures (if any).
- Review and assess staff development. Identify where achievement has been made and recognise it and recommend further action where required.
- Review and continuously update through workplace audits, the training requirements and gaps. Make recommendations to the training teams to assist in the development of the role specific courses.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. -
Experience and Qualifications:
- 12 years schooling - or A level or equivalent
- 4 +Years experience with an international airline or ground handling company at a supervisory level
- 4 + Years experience as a trainer/coach preferably with an international airline or ground handling company
- Working knowledge of all or some of the following: aircraft loading, aircraft appearance, ULD, cargo & mail services and aircraft ground support
- Adaptable to working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must hold a relevant training/coaching qualifications
In-depth knowledge of maintenance practices and procedures. (Technical Services)
- Must have strong working knowledge of Ms-Word, Ms-Excel, - Ms-Power Point
- Must have a valid UAE driving license
- Knowledge of AHM, ISAGO, IATA, DCAA and GCAA standards and regulations would be an advantage.
- Certification in audit functions will be an advantage
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Airlines/Aviation; Customer Service; Support Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
At dnata, our style of delighting customers is unique. That’s why we attract the best people in the industry - people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly - and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As the fourth largest combined air services provider, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You’ll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering.
We believe in the power of our people - and we’re always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story. If you want to join us, please visit emiratesgroupcareers.com to apply