Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Manage and organize the Buying activities efficiently in order to achieve the assigned objectives and ensure that all activities within the area of responsibility meet the company’s strategy;
• Supervise and follow-up the day to day activities of the Brand Managers and Buyers under his/her supervision, ensuring the achievement of the targeted KPIs;
• Control on regular basis the requirements of the Branches in addition to controlling the stocks and ensuring the deliveries to and from the branches are done accurately and on time;
• Collect and analyze the customer's needs and desires in terms of products;
• Ensure that all procedures are followed to the letter and no mistakes are committed (in orders, prices, discounts, etc.);
• Regularly meet with the Retail Manager and other commercial stakeholders in order to assess the commercial activity in term of sales growth, objectives achieved, issues encountered, coordination with various departments, problems encountered and solved, etc.;
• Participate to international fairs and buying sessions in foreign countries (China, Europe, US, etc.);
• Visit branches in the network, to ensure better understanding of the customers' needs as well as the branches' reporting on issues and needs;
• Perform any other related duties as assigned or requested.
• University Degree in Business Administration / Sales / Marketing or equivalent;
• 7+ years of experience in a buying/brand management/commercial procurement role, preferably in the retail field;
• In-depth knowledge of buying principles, methods and techniques;
• Good knowledge of the market competitors’ prices and services;
• Strong employee relations and motivation skills;
• Knowledge of cost analysis and pricing principles;
• Very good language skills (English, Arabic); French is a plus;
• Good computer skills (Using Internet and MS Office: Word, Excel and Power point).
Business Administration / Sales / Marketing or equivalent
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Sports and Recreation
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Mike Sport is the number one multi-brand sports retailer and the fastest growing company in the sports business in Lebanon.
Founded in 1985, Mike Sport is considered to be the top importer, manufacturer & distributor of sports apparel, shoes, & equipment in the country.
It is now reinforcing its image as a leading provider for lifestyle brands, both on retail and wholesale scales.
The company provides a comprehensive product range covering multiple product categories to a wide spectrum of end-users including professionals, corporations, schools, clubs and amateurs as well as for public and commercial applications.
Multi-brands sporting goods, Exclusive resellers in Lebanon of leading sporting brands, Various Coporate offerings for businesses, schools, clubs, etc.