Responsible to perform, conduct and carry out sales efforts including the awareness of product’s mix that is provided to customers in order to achieve the sales targets set by the Management.
Duities & Responsibilities :
- Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales target.
- Perform on site visit for potential customers for marketing purposes and for introducing our services and products.
- Attain harmonized relations either with clients or with publics to reflect attracting image in return of wonderful communication.
- Perform the sales activities by direct contact with customers and clients and ensure providing them with their expectations.
- Consult customers about the services provided to them to ensure having the ultimate utilization of our services to attain them in clients list for future services.
- Collaborate, communicate and recommend customers about the implemented procedures, policies, local customs, tax, instructions….etc.
- Maintains harmonious relationship with project clients and follows up for amicable resolutions on such accounts in cases of extraordinary complaints, service issues that may crop up.
- Gain adequate details from the clients to ensure proper implementation and processing of customers requests.
- Stays in regular contact with the marketing function and corporate sales counterparts in other divisions to convert maximum leverage from this function for fleet sales.
- Graduate Degree in specialised qualification in Sales or Marketing.
- Min of 2 years experience in sales functions of a reputed company in the same field.
- Fluency in Arabic or English.
- Ability to work with computer; Microsoft Office and Windows.
Bachelor Degree in Sales or Marketing
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Distributions and Logistics
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Almajdouie is a Saudi conglomerate established by Shaikh Ali Ibrahim Almajdouie in 1965. Almajdouie Holding started as a land transport company, but as the business grew, it flourished into a group of companies providing a wide range of solutions and services across the automotive, logistic, manufacturing, real estates and investment, and education industries. Almajdouie Holding Group operates all over the Kingdom with associate offices in GCC, North America, Europe, Far East, Middle East and Africa with over than 5000 employees. Headquarters King Fahd Rd Dammam, Eastern Region Saudi Arabia Website http://www.almajdouie.com Industry Logistics and Supply Chain Type Privately Held Company Size 5001-10,000 employees Founded 1965 Specialties Logistics, Manufacturing, Automotive, Real Estate and Investment