Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Commis - Texas Roadhouse
The Texas Roadhouse Story is simple. Legendary Food, Legendary Service®!!!
Texas Roadhouse is about a hearty, good meal with service that is friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic. Life should be fun - so the workplace needs to reflect that as well - and that is why we put our employees first." Learn more about Texas Roadhouse at http://www.texasroadhouse.com/
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the execution of their duties.
- Ensure all food prepation and execution of all menu items, procedures and recipes as per Texas Roadhouse standards. Consistently ensure proper timing and production of all food orders.
- Set up the mis-en-place in stations for the various meal periods in accordance to performance standard.
- Prepare food items according to the standard recipes.
- Prepare, check & taste the food before the service.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipments is properly maintained & there is minimum damage while in use.
- Ensure that operating standards for the equipments are followed.
- Maintain high level of cleanness at all times in the kitchen.
- Store food items properly in the fridge.
- Keep food items & fridge tidy & clean at all time.
- Check that the temperature is within the guidelines.
- Clean & arrange the working area before leaving.
- Understand & adhere to the Company's policy relating to fire, hygiene & safety. Display courtesy & professionalism at all times.
- Minimize wastage of all food items.
- Comply with HACCAP standards in kitchen.
- 2-3 years of stable work history in a hands-on, high-volume restaurant environment.
- Ability to read and learn training materials, recipes and procedures.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of 8 to 12 hours per shift.
- Must be able to speak clearly, listen attentively to the management team and guests.
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognized retail brands. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies. Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.