ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Arrange booking reservations and leave settlements for employees going for vacation.
2. Assist in facilitating business travel.
3. Maintain communication with the Immigration section to ensure adequate preparation of exit permits and re-entry permits.
4. Monitor time and attendance records.
5. Manage Q-Tel Applications.
6. Handle CBQ Pay Cards and the transfer of salary of employees.
7. Prepare LPOs for payment of air tickets to Travel Agencies.
8. Monitor overtime to facilitate payment.
9. Maintain employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
10. Manage the distribution of invoices and memos.
11. Respond to customer inquiries.
12. Assist in communication and implementation of all HR policies and initiatives.
13. Check employees’ documents, such as passports and Residence Permits, for expiry before every vacation and coordinate with the Immigration section if renewal is needed.
14. Monitor the return of employees from vacation as scheduled and report to the department head if there are any delays.
15. Add new employees to the Payroll System whenever a new employee is recruited
16. Maintain an updated Payroll Record of all employees’ details such as change in salary or allowances, absenteeism, sick leave, car loan or change in bank accounts.
17. Create leave settlements for employees who are going on leave
18. Create final settlements when employees leave the company permanently.
19. Enter monthly overtime hours in the system for each employee.
20. Process payroll deductions for charges to employees by the Accounts department for relevant expenses
21. Send bank letters to the respective banks after the payrolls are signed and approved.
22. Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
• 3 - 5 years work experience in HR-related field
• Knowledge of local government policies related to employment and visas etc
• Use of office equipment like computer, fax, photocopying machine and others
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with hiring Managers and co-employees
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, and good judgment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Arabic is a plus
• Good command of PC systems including Microsoft Office
• Organizational Commitment & Accountability
Relevant certification/degree in a related field - HR/business"
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Qatar; Doha, Qatar
- Certification / diploma