Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Oversees the Corporate Compliance Program; reviews and evaluate compliance issues within the organization.
- Ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules & regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies & procedure are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company's Standards of Conduct.
- Demonstrates professional, technical, managerial, leadership & analytical skills, due to the enlarged, developed & innovated insurance industry. Ability to grasp promptly complex issues & problems particularly with regard to compliance & investigation issues and direct others towards proper resolution.
1. Develops, initiates, maintains, oversees and revises policies and procedures, rules & regulations & standard of conduct violations for the general compliance activities.
2. Handles direct contact with SAMA and other authority bodies and follows up on outstanding issues with other governmental agencies.
3. Put in place a reporting system including a reporting format with appropriate action plans.
4. Develops an annual activity reporting to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
5. Evaluates or recommends the initiation of investigative procedures.
6. Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities.
7. Identifies new trends and new regulatory rules introduced in the Kingdom & communicates.
8. Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/ implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situation in the future.
9. Ensures training and employee awareness to compliance issues, including Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Money Laundry, Anti-Fraud, etc.
10. Takes full ownership of Anti-Corruption Function.
11. Overlooks the Legal issues threatening the company and works to mitigate and resolves them.
Behavior/ Values required:
1. Problem solving and conflict management.
2. Dealing with resistance.
3. Efficiency-oriented thinking.
4. Quick to comprehend, ability to bring towards new ideas and creativity.
5. Establishing a continuous improvement through coaching & training.
1. Experience: Compliance in the Saudi market with extensive exposure to local regulatory bodies.
2. Educational background: Legal/ Audit/ Compliance
Technical/ Functional skills required:
1. Strong compliance knowledge of local market & advisory skills.
2. Deep managerial & legal knowledge.
3. Communication skills (persuading, negotiation, expressing & presenting precisely, verbally & in writing).
4. Strong analytical skills.
5. Familiarity with insurance business.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Compliance
Legal/ Audit/ Compliance
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma