Construction Manager - Civil Infrastructure (Libya)
To organize and supervise the site activities of a large-scale civil infrastructure project in Libya, consisting of roads, utilities, and related works. Duties shall include the planning & coordination of manpower, equipment, material, supplies, and the sub-contracted services, towards the proper completion of the work on schedule with the approved drawings & specifications, taking into consideration the safety, quality, time and cost targets
• Monitor the overall construction progress.
• Liaise with the client, consultant & subcontractor/s.
• Compliance with all technical aspects of the contract.
• Approve engineering design, drawings of the project for implementation.
• Plan, mobilize & demobilize the personnel, equipments & material from one project to another.
• Resolve daily site problems, follow up on payments from client.
• Implement the HSE procedures, and other contractual obligations.
-Comprehensive experience in modern Civil Infrastructure Construction, preferably in the GCC/MENA region.
-Minimum 10 years in infrastructure construction experience with 5 years as Construction Manager for at least 2 major projects including all services.
-US/Any other reputed University graduate shall be considered
-Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
-Excellent Communication skills and good command on both English and Arabic (bilinguals)
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Construction & Property Engineering Infrastructure Projects
- Job Location:
- Tripoli, Libya
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Algeria; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Iraq; Ireland; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established in 1975, United Gulf Construction Company (UGCC) is a leading EPC contractor with operations throughout emerging markets across the Middle East and North Africa. We specialize in large, complex and demanding projects in the areas of building construction, civil infrastructure, roads, landscaping, oil sector construction, MEP works, and micro-tunneling. With headquarters in Kuwait and branch offices in Oman, Libya, and India, UGCC serves both government and private sectors with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment to each and every project. With a staff of over 5,000 people, and one of the largest privately-owned heavy equipment fleets in the region, UGCC has earned a reputation for delivering quality work under difficult conditions, on schedule and at competitive prices.