• Maintenance of communication links and interfaces between project services disciplines and other project fields.
• Establish and employ proven systems to provide effective administration of all contract related matters including
payment milestones, relevant documentation, bonds and bank guarantees, etc.
• Assistance with the day to day legal issues encountered during the project
• Assistance with the day to day claims issues encountered during the project
• Identification and management of risks (in liaison with Project Manager/Services Manager).
Experience of working in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East
Proven experience of executing a similar role on large scale projects at least 8 years.
Knowledge of Contract Law
Knowledge of Project Insurance
Experience of working within the Steel industry sector.
Should have a Bachelor Degree in relevant or any
- Job Location:
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Industrial; Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma