- Generally monitor and ensure adequate progress
- Co-ordinate with the engineering subcontractor if any, and should be able to provide necessary in-house engineering works such as shop drawings, Civil, structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation ,miscellaneous details etc.
- Liaison with Client, Consultants, sub contractors and other authorities for the purpose of design approvals and other technical issues
- Attend Regular meetings with the department and consultants
- Ensure site staff is provided with everything necessary to execute the contract as required by the client and in accordance with the specification.
- Maintain full financial awareness and control.
- Ensure that Health, safety, and Environment policy is adequately provided for and observed
- Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering .
- At least 15 years postgraduate experience out of which not less than 5 Years should be mainly in infrastructure, sewerage and Water projects.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Astraco Construction has been at the forefront of the construction industry in the United Arab Emirates for over 30 years. Established in 1975 and operating out of the Capital, Abu Dhabi, Astraco has built it's reputation on exceeding client expectations and forging long term relationships that have benefited our customers and partners in all our business activities. Our ranges of specialization are in: • Civil works / oil & gas industries, • Sewerage and sewage treatment plants, Pumping stations and reservoirs • Irrigation and drainage works , Water works, storage, transmission and distribution including well fields developments and networks • Multi-storey and industrial buildings, Housing complexes and infrastructure • Road works and earth works associated with infrastructures • Electromechanical SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) and control works associated with the above mentioned fields