Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
He should be able to Test fiber optic cable on reel.
• Pulling of fiber optic cable direct buried and underground cable.
• Assembling and installing of fiber optic coupling, coupling panel, splice organizer, fiber optic patch-panel and fiber optic enclosure.
• Cable preparation, splicing and connectorization of fiber optic cable.
• Troubleshooting fiber optic splitter
• Testing of fiber optic cable using OTDR, CDPMD and power meter.
• Pulling of copper cable, direct buried, aerial and underground cable.
• Cable preparation, termination and splicing of copper communication cables
• Testing of copper cable using COPPER PRO (fluke tester)
• Installation of 502 protector, RPT terminal, QCM, 489 protector, R66 terminal, 110 block terminal, Raychem direct buried and Preform closure, telephone pedestals ( GHC-6, GHC-8, UP 900, UP 1000) and cross connection cabinets.
• Verification of working lines inside the communication room testing of spare or assigned cable count prior to cable transfer.
• Installation of jumper wire as per design prior to commissioning.
Construction of a new communication room, installation of equipment rack, cable ladder, cable raceways, MDF’s, grounding bus-bar and telephone/data Patch-panel and Outlet.
Pulling of UTP cable from communication room to telephone/data outlet for both temporary and permanent communications.
• Termination of UTP cable to telephone/data patch-panel and outlet.
• Testing of UTP cable using Penta/Omni Scanner.
• Installation and termination of cable and grounding wire.
• Arrangement and mounting of cable and grounding wire using lacing twine.
• Performs complex repairs and maintenance routines in response to critical troubles reports.
• Re-opening and replacing of Raychem and Stainless Steel Preformed Closures.
• Removal and replacement of protector block, wall and indoor DP including U-guard.
• Perform I and R (Installation and Repair) procedures if/when required for both fiber optic and copper cables.
• 3-5 years experience in similar position.
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
• English written and speaking.
Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma