Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Corporate Sales Executive - Office Automation | OMASCO
About the company:
Oman Marketing and Services Company (Omasco) is a leading trading, property and financial services business in Oman with key activities in automotive, marine, electronics, projects and engineering, industrial products and other services. Established in 1974, the company represents leading world-renowned brands and strives to be one of the most respected companies in Oman.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Sales Executive - Office Automation, based in Muscat. The objective of this position is to exceed sales target for various consumer products especially office automation products and build a robust order pipeline across products and customers.
You will be responsible for the following -
- Generate enquiries and convert in to deals
- Grow revenue from each client and build a balanced portfolio of clients across industries and geographies to de-risk revenue growth
- Identify and develop new markets and client opportunities
- Track competitors and their strategies and build on the Company's market share in each product
- Deliver sales efficiencies by maximizing revenue per client, deal size, revenue
The successful candidate must be able to display the following skills and experience:
- Sound technical knowledge on Office Automation Products
- Expertise in customer relationship management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent proposal making skills
- Conversant with competition analysis and benchmarking
- Familiar with assessment of barriers to entry
- Excellent data and trend Analysis
- Usage of computing applications, internet marketing techniques and Microsoft Office applications
- Gulf experience together with valid Omani driving licence preferred
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology; Sales
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.